NEXT- FIRST-TIME PARENT COURSE STARTS...... JAN 27
- ACTIVE BIRTH SKILLS WORKSHOP...... FEB 16
- HYPNOBIRTHING WORKSHOP........ FEB 21
- BREASTFEEDING BASICS WORKSHOP....... FEB 23
Are you looking for ways to make your birth easier? And what about the early days with your new baby?
Birthwaves antenatal classes will help you prepare for this. They are held in East Brighton, Melbourne, Victoria.
Hospital classes are usually not enough for people to prepare themselves for birth and life beyond. Birthwaves offers prenatal birthing and early parenting classes both for first time parents and those expecting a subsequent baby. The emphasis is on the steps you and your partner can take to help yourselves.
Private classes or consultations are also available for birth and parenthood preparation or postnatal debriefings and counselling.
The Courses and Workshops provide:
- An understanding of what to expect with labour, birth and the immediate postnatal period (depending on the session(s) attended)
- Relaxed settings in which issues can be explored by women and their partners
- Small group sizes providing support and friendship and an opportunity to meet other parents-to-be
- Research-based information provided by a qualified antenatal teacher with over fifteen years experience
Watch this GREAT YouTube news item on Hypnobirthing.....
See more discussions and information on my facebook page.